- Tax Tips
- About Us
- My Documents
What is vital to your business success?
The proper maintenance of company books is vital to your business success; it offers a competitive advantage. Our bookkeeping staff has instant access to experts in financial statement preparation and taxation. Doing it right and getting it right makes all the difference.
The time commitment and investment required for maintaining company books can be overwhelming. Stuart Crown & Company can help. A successful accounting firm, Stuart Crown & Company recognizes your need for best-practice bookkeeping services
Whether you are starting a new business or have been in business for several years, Stuart Crown & Company can improve your bookkeeping process. Stuart Crown & Company has 20+ years of bookkeeping experience. We have worked with a variety of business sectors from sole-proprietors to partnerships and corporations.
So why use a bookkeeping service instead of doing it yourself?
Here are the top 10 reasons to choose Stuart Crown & Company for your bookkeeping services:
- Reduce staffing expenses, i.e. save on office space for an extra person, payroll taxes and benefits, and only pay for services when provided.
- Reduce computer costs, i.e. computer hardware, accounting software, and annual software upgrades
- Reduce accounting costs. Accountants invoice based on time. If their workload is reduced, their invoice will be reduced.
- Save money by filing on time. You will incur penalty and interest charges for late filing of Payroll, HST, and Corporate Tax Installments. We can take that worry away and ensure all remittances are filed in a timely manner.
- Decrease stress about maintaining your books and keeping up to date on tax law changes.
- Protect your data. All information is stored on a secure server with regular back ups.
- Produce professional reports, including unaudited financial statements, available at any time to you, your accountant or your financial institution.
- Access up-to-date financial information. This enables you to make better business decisions and provides you with the tools to effectively manage cash flow.
- Improve your time management. Good bookkeeping helps you to focus on growing your business instead of getting buried in paperwork.
- Benefit from tax incentives. As with accountant’s fees, all bookkeeping fees are 100% tax deductible.
Now that you know why you need a bookkeeper, what services does Stuart Crown & Company provide?
Here is a list of bookkeeping services:
- Set-up of Books into accounting software.
- Data entry of all monthly transactions.
- Reconciliation of bank, credit card, lines of credit, and loan accounts.
- Tracking of Inter-company transactions.
- Government remittances: Payroll, Corporate Tax.
- Preparation of Financial Reports as needed.
- Liaison with your accountant to ensure a smooth transition from year-end completion to filing your tax returns.
All businesses are different and may not require all the services outlined above. Stuart Crown & Company will customize our bookkeeping services to suit your needs in a cost effective, affordable manner.
Contact Stuart Crown and Company now at 604-540-4526 or email@example.com.